Harsha College of Nursing
No. 193/4, Ramaiah Harsha Hospital Campus, Sondekoppa Circle, NH 4, Nelamangala, Bangalore - 562123
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Established by Sri Srinivasa Charitable Trust, Harsha College of Nursing is a private college in Bangalore. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
The college is recognized by the Government of Karnataka. It strives to meet the needs and challenges of the Nursing field.
It is approved by the Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC), Karnataka State Diploma In Nursing Examination Board (KSDNEB), and Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Harsha College of Nursing, Bangalore aims at creating Nursing professionals not only from India but all over the world and partners with several well-established hospitals and organizations.
Harsha College of Nursing offers placements to students through campus recruitment at premier institutions. The college library is stocked with the latest books, publications, and research papers to enhance the students' knowledge.
Harsha College of Nursing review shows that the college is ranked among the top Nursing Institutions in Karnataka. The classrooms are well equipped with the latest technologies for an optimal learning environment.
The faculty at Harsha College of Nursing is highly experienced and qualified to support the students in their Nursing journey. Harsha College of Nursing fee structure is affordable for anyone willing to pursue a Nursing course.
- Travel Nurse
- Assistant Nurse
- Nursing Tutor
- Home Care Nurse
- Industrial Nurse
- Community Health Nurse (CHN)
- Military Nurse
- Nursing Service Administrator
- Staff Nurse, etc...
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
- The duration of the General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) course at Harsha College of Nursing is 3.6 years.
- The specializations offered in M.Sc Nursing at Harsha College of Nursing are Psychiatric Nursing, Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing, Paediatric Nursing, and Community Health Nursing.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- Harsha College of Nursing is located at Nelamangala, Bangalore.
- Yes, Harsha College of Nursing offers placement opportunities to its students at well-established hospitals and organizations.