GRR College of Nursing
No. 18, Roopa Mansion, Thigalarapalaya Main Road, 10Th Main, 4Th Phase, Peenya 2nd Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560058
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
The GRR College of Nursing was established in 2004. The nursing college is located in Bangalore city in the Karnataka state of India. The college is approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC). The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
GRR College of Nursing, Bangalore is a well-established nursing college that aims at providing quality education. The college strives to create well-qualified and competent students in the nursing field. The college is privately-owned and offers a bachelor's course in Nursing.
The GRR College of Nursing has excelled in supporting and teaching students in-depth about the nursing and medical industry. The college provides top facilities for the professional growth of the students. Students gain practical exposure and acquire knowledge in the best possible way.
The GRR College of Nursing courses are taught in both theoretical and practical manner by professional staff. The college has a vast collection of books, journals, and magazines to provide ample knowledge to its students.
- Community Health Nurse (CHN)
- Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Nursing
- The GRR College of Nursing was established in 2004.
- Yes, the college provides transportation facilities for its students.
- Yes, GRR College of Nursing is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- To be eligible for Post B.Sc Nursing, candidates should have qualified for the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course after attaining the 10+2 or equivalent qualification in science subjects.