Government Sri Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technological Institute (GSKSJTI)
Govt. Sri Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technological Institute, K R Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560001
Government of Karnataka Department of Technical Education
The Government Sri Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technological Institute (GSKSJTI) was established in 1938. The college is situated in Bangalore, and it was the first institute to provide trained personnel for the organized textile industry.
The institution takes pride in quality education across its course streams and pledges to give students a fulfilling academic experience. GSKSJTI cut off rank for B.Tech is 3857, and M.Tech is 13,727.
The aim of the institute is to remain committed to creating an environment that fosters faculty and students to excel in teaching, learning, research, innovation, entrepreneurial leadership, and holistic development. Their core values are accountability, academic standards, professionalism, teamwork, integrity, and commitment.
The GSKSJTI College of Engineering has a state-of-the-art smart campus with a language laboratory and a digital library. They also have a sports field and other library services. GSKSJTI placements are excellent as many reputed companies visit the campus to recruit the students.
The institute conducts many literary activities such as Debate, Seminar, Quiz, Essay Competition, etc. GSKSJT Institute of Engineering fee structure varies for UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses.
The Institute is affiliated with the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). GSKSJTI College of Engineering ranking is excellent among Bangalore colleges as it offers a friendly learning environment for the students.
- Structural Design Engineer
- Construction Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Safety Officer
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Assistant Professor
- Hardware Engineer
- Application Developer
- Network Engineer, etc...
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Textile Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) Computer Science and Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Electronics and Communication Engineering
Master of Technology (M.Tech.) Structural Engineering
- Govt. Sri Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technological Institute is located near K.R. Circle, Bangalore.
- The college is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
- Govt. Sri Krishnarajendra Silver Jubilee Technological Institute offers B.E, M.Tech, and Ph.D courses.
- The fees structure of the college is affordable for students belonging to all sections of society.
- The placements at GSKSJTI College of Engineering will commence at the beginning of a student’s final year of study. The college invites reputed companies to recruit the students. Companies give pre-placement talks, conduct tests and interviews to shortlist the students.