Government Ayurvedic Medical College
Dhanvantari Road, Bangalore, Opp to Majestic Bus Stand, Near Anand Rao Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560009
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)
The Government Ayurvedic Medical College, Bengaluru, Karnataka was established in 1967. It is one of the most reputed government colleges in the state. The college has been awarded as the ‘Centre of Excellence’.
Government Ayurvedic Medical College, Dhanvantri Road, Bangalore creates a platform for aspiring students to achieve excellence in the field of Ayurveda. The campus is equipped with SJIIM Hospital.
Government Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore is determined to create and establish a congenial atmosphere in pursuing academic endeavours. The college also guides students to become responsible physicians in the medical industry.
The college provides scholarships for meritorious students.
University/college merit scholarship for economically weaker sections [only for Merit students].
Central & State Government scholarship.
Govt Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore inculcates the best learning experience through practical and theoretical teaching methods. Equipped with modern facilities, the college holds an excellent team of reputed staff members who offer individual attention to the students.
The college conducts various campus events for students to gain exposure in the field of Ayurveda. Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore fee structure varies for UG, PG, and Ph.D. programs.
- Medical Practitioner in Ayurvedic clinics and medical colleges
- Ayurveda Therapist
- Ayurveda Specialist
- Ayurveda Medical Officer
- Ayurvedic Doctor, General practice
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
- The Government Ayurvedic Medical College was established in 1967.
- The college is located on Dhanvantri Road, Bangalore.
- The college offers 1 undergraduate course, which is Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS).
- The duration of BAMS is 5 years and 6 months.
- Students who have completed BAMS can work as Ayurveda Therapist, Ayurveda Specialist, Ayurveda Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Doctor, etc.