Gopalan College of Engineering and Management
181/1, 182/1, Behind SAP Labs, Seetharam Palya, Basavanagar, Hoodi, Bangalore -560 048
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Gopalan College of Engineering and Management is a Bangalore-based privately owned engineering college. Since its establishment in 2010, the college, set-up by the Gopalan Foundation, has been at the forefront of engineering studies.
The college is owned by a group that is active in Bangalore's construction space owning several malls, apartment complexes, and IT parks. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) and recognised by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
All the admissions to the college are based on results in KARCET (Karnataka CET), JEE, and COMEDK (a consortium of private professional colleges in Karnataka). The institute offers 240 seats in four engineering streams. The college also offers a VTU approved MBA.
* Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules
The college provides:
- merit-based scholarships
- state aids
- study loan
|KAR CET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|COMEDK||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|JEE MAINS||Joint Entrance Exam Mains|
Gopalan College of Engineering and Management is known for providing quality education to the students. The other facilities provided by the college are:
- Hostel: There is separate hostel accommodation available for boys and girls studying in the college with all the basic amenities. The hostel can accommodate 500 students.
- Research Facilities: The students are encouraged to take research in many areas like environment, nanomaterials, energy, biomaterials, visualization and sustainable manufacturing.
- Cultural activities: The college organises various cultural events for the students to take part in apart from education.
- Extra-curricular activities: The student has the option to participate for various national level competition.
Graduates of Gopalan College of Engineering and Management can become:
- Engineering Managers
- Software Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers