Global College of Nursing
Global College of Nursing, Global Academy of Technology Campus, Ideal Home Township, Rajarajeshwarinagar, Bangalore - 560098
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
The Global College of Nursing (GCN) is a group college of the National Education Foundation which owns many other colleges in and around Bangalore. The college offers courses from diploma to PG.
The college has ongoing partnerships with several big-name hospitals to place its students and some B.Sc students are placed in other colleges as assistant lecturers. The students can take admission in this college based on the scores in Karnataka CET entrance test.
The college is located in Rajarajeshwarinagar in an environment that is ideal for education. It is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka Nursing Council (KNC).
Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|PGCET||Post Graduate Common Entrance Test|
Global College of Nursing has a good reputation for the quality of education provides to the students. Other facilities provided by the college are:
- Hostel: The college has separate facilities for men and women with all the modern facilities.
- Classrooms: The classrooms are fully equipped with facilities like LCD, Green Boards, etc. for the best learning experience for the students.
- Labs: There are separate laboratories available for the students studying different courses.
- Seminar Hall: The college has seminar halls with all the necessary facilities for the students to use for educational purposes.
- Library: The college has a library that is well-stocked with books and a calm and spacious environment for the students to study.
The graduates of the Global College of Nursing can become:
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Supervisor
- Chief Nurse
- Nurse Educator
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
- The college offers M.Sc., B.Sc., P.C.B.Sc. and Diploma in nursing.
- The college has placed students in Mallya, Apollo, Wockhardt, and Trinity Hospitals. The college also places B.Sc. Nursing students to other colleges as assistant lecturers.
- For admissions for graduate nursing programme, one needs to study science at pre-degree/pre-university level and take up an entrance test conducted by RGUHS/KEA. For admissions to the postgraduate nursing programme, you need to be a nursing graduate.
- Yes, as a student of this college, you can practice and learn nursing at some network hospitals.
- Yes you can, however, please remember that nursing practise differs from country to country so you might have to clear one or more of eligibility tests in order to qualify.