Gautham College of Pharmacy
Gautham College of Pharmacy, Bhuvaneshwarinagar, R. T. Nagar Post Bangalore -560032
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
Founded in 1985, Gautham College of Pharmacy is a private affiliated institute of higher learning for pharmaceutical studies. Their picturesque campus in the city is away from the hustle-bustle of the city.
The college offers Pharm D., B. Pharm, M. Pharm and D. Pharm courses to the students. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). The courses are recognised by both the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
The faculty members of the college train the dedicated pharmacists of the country. The college has one of the best research facilities that help pharmacists to develop innovative ideas and outcomes. The college tie-up with other national and international level research institutes.
Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
Gautham College of Pharmacy aims to train the dedicated pharmacists of the country. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Library: The college library is well-stocked with books and comfortable reading spaces for the students.
- Laboratory: The college has well-equipped laboratories that the students can use for their practical lectures.
- Classrooms: The college has classrooms with audio-visual aids for a better learning experience of the students.
- Computer Facilities: The college provides high configuration systems that the students can use for their education purpose.
Students who complete their graduation from the Gautham College of Pharmacy can become:
- Pharmacist - Staff
- Pharmacist - Long Term Care
- Pharmacist - Healthcare Support
- Drug store chemist
Gautham College of Pharmacy is located at Bhuvaneshwarinagar, R. T. Nagar Post Bangalore.
Gautham College of Pharmacy offers Pharm D., B. Pharm, M. Pharm and D. Pharm courses.
Gautham College of Pharmacy placement cell offers: Soft Skill Training Counselling Pre-placement Talk
Gautham College of Pharmacy is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Gautham College of Pharmacy offers a library, laboratories, classrooms, and computer facilities.