Fortis Institute of Nursing
No.20/5, off Kanakapurapura main road, Yelachenahalli, Bengaluru - 560 078, Karnataka
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Fortis Institute of Nursing (FIN) is one of the premier nursing colleges located in Bangalore. Fortis Institute of Nursing Bangalore offers both undergraduate and postgraduate programs in nursing. The Fortis Hospitals Ltd manages the FIN College in Bangalore. Fortis College of Nursing Bangalore believes that uninterrupted learning brings the best out of academics.
The Fortis Institute of Nursing Bangalore promotes a patient-centric approach to learning and builds up integrity, teamwork, ownership, and innovation skills. Students at FIN College in Bangalore assures the candidates to provide practical and theoretical training experience under experienced faculty and doctors’ supervision.
The Fortis Institute of Nursing, Bangalore is one of the best nursing institutions located in the city. FIN College in Bangalore has the best experience and a qualified faculty team that provides the best technical exposure for the students. Fortis Institute of Nursing in Yelachanahalli is connected well to all public transportation of the city.
Fortis College of Nursing, Bangalore also provides placement facilities for the eligible candidates. FIN College in Bangalore envisions providing one of the quality nursing education for the candidates. The Fortis Institute of Nursing in Yelachanahalli inculcates moral and ethical values necessary for the nursing industry.
Assistant Nursing Superintendent
Deputy Nursing Superintendent
Director of Nursing
Nursing Service Overseas
Community Health Nurse
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
- The institute offers degree courses under B.Sc Nursing and M.Sc Nursing.
- Yes, Fortis Institute of Nursing in Yelachanahalli is a part of Fortis Hospital that is managed by the Fortis Hospital Ltd.
- The Fortis Institute of Nursing Bangalore offers five M.Sc Nursing programs, a) Community Health Nursing b) Medical-Surgical Nursing c) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing d) Paediatric Nursing e) Psychiatric Nursing
- The Post Basic Bachelor of Science in Nursing course fees at the Fortis College of Nursing Bangalore is Rs. 50,000 PA.
- The college offers various facilities that include Well furnished Classrooms, Library, Laboratory, Cafeteria, Computer labs, Medical facilities, Hostel accommodations, Auditorium, In campus Wifi, Transportation, Sports facilities, and many more.