M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy
University House, Gnanagangothri Campus, New BEL Road, M S R Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560054
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy is now known as Faculty of Pharmacy (FPH) and is a part of M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. The college was established in 1992 in Bangalore, Karnataka. Since its inception, M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy is focused on providing students with quality education in the field of Pharmacy.
M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy reviews have been consistent and positive over the years. The college maintains a standard reputation in terms of academic excellence in offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses.
M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy ranking is placed at the top for the excellent curriculum offered with the norms of respective bodies. The curriculum helps the students to improve in critical thinking abilities and practical skills.
The M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy’s students belonging to categories like SC/ ST/ OBC are eligible to apply for government scholarships.
M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy is a student-centric college that conducts corporate training courses. The infrastructure of the college is well-equipped with all the necessary facilities. M.S Ramaiah College of Pharmacy admission requires students to secure qualifying marks in entrance exams as required for the respective course.
The smart classrooms are equipped with the latest technology and learning aids. The teaching staff are exceptionally trained in their specific field of Pharmacy. They guide students with all the requirements. M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy fee structure for all its offered courses is based on the current curriculum structure.
M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy placement cell has helped the students secure a great start to their careers. Along with academics, the college also focuses on extracurricular activities for students’ overall development.
- Pharmaceutical Technologist
- Industrial Pharmacist
- Community Pharmacist
- Analytical Chemist
- Drug Inspector
- Drug Safety Specialist, etc...
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Pharmacognosy (MPG)
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) Pharmaceutical Chemistry (MPC)
- The specializations offered in the M.Pharm course are: Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacy Practice, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Technology and Herbal Drug Technology.
- The D.Pharm course should have a qualification of 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.
- The M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy is located in M S R Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Yes, M.S. Ramaiah College of Pharmacy offers hostel facilities for both boys and girls.