Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Reva University
Rukmini Knowledge Park, Kattigenahalli, Yelahanka, Bangalore - 560064
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Reva University - Faculty of Engineering and Technology prides itself on providing every student a holistic development. It is a constituent part of Reva University which was established in 2012 under the REVA University Act.
The college campus is spread over 45 acres of land is sprawling with lush greenery which promotes an environment for higher learning and research. The college strives to transform students into outstanding citizens.
The college is recognized by VTU and affiliated with Bangalore University. The programmes offered by the college are well planned and designed in a way to provide in-depth knowledge of a subject. The faculty members of the college are highly-trained in their own field.
The college provides scholarships to:
- Students ranking in Karnataka Common Entrance Test(K-CET)
- Student scoring Rank in REVA EET
- Merit in Qualifying Board Examination
- Sports Scholarship
- Cultural, R & D and Co-Curricular Activities
- Social Service & Bravery Awards
- Defense and Central Armed Police Forces
- Scholarship for Person with Physical Disability
|KAR CET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|JEE MAINS 1||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 1|
|JEE MAINS 2||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2|
Reva University - Faculty of Engineering and Technology provides a diverse and positive environment for the students to grow with a quality education. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Hostel: The college offers separate hostel accommodation for boys and girls with all the basic facilities for a comfortable stay.
- Labs and classrooms: The labs are well-equipped with the latest technology and the classrooms are spacious and have audio-visual learning aids for the students.
- Sports: There are indoor and outdoor sports facilities and the college organizes sports activities for the students.
- Library: The library is air-conditioned and has a seating capacity for 800 students and a huge-stock of books that the students can refer to anytime.
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Reva University graduates can become:
- Engineering Managers
- Software Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers