Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College
ESIC Medical College, 41st Cross Road, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
Medical Council of India (MCI) Government of Karnataka
Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College, Bangalore is one of the several medical colleges in the country that is run by the Employees State Insurance Corporation which is under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
With access to the ESI hospital and research centre, students have all the facilities needed for clinical training and practical sessions. All the lab technicians are fully qualified to assist the students in their tests and other lab requirements.
The college is located in a sprawling 15 acre-campus and offers excellent facilities such as a large library, separate hostels for men and ladies, mess, sports facilities and other necessary infrastructure.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|NEET UG||National Eligibility Entrance Test for Undergraduate Courses|
As a premier government college run by Employees State Insurance Corporation, under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, the college is renowned for various reasons. Some of them are:
- High Emphasis on Quality of Education: The institution was founded with the aim of imparting quality medical education and this reflects in the endeavours of all the stakeholders.
- State-of-the-Art Research Centre: Cutting edge research in various branches of medicine remains one of the top priorities of the institution and students stand to gain specialist knowledge in these areas.
- Fully Functional Hospital: To provide the students with an opportunity to practice in real-world scenarios, the college is attached to ESI Model Hospital within the campus and it is fully compliant with MCI stipulations.
- Highly Qualified Staff: From professors and other teaching staff to lab technicians, each of our staff is fully proficient in their field enabling the students to assimilate curriculum in the best possible manner.
Successful candidates of the MBBS course have the following career options:
- General Physician in government hospitals
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical College
- Private practice in own clinic
- Opportunity to pursue postgraduation and other speciality courses
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Yes. The ESIC Medical College is a government medical college run by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
The admission to ESIC Medical College is just like any medical college in Karnataka. Aspiring candidates need to qualify through NEET UG. Since this is a government medical college, there are no management quota seats. All seats are filled through merit.
The ESIC Medical College is attached to the government ESI hospital which provides healthcare free of cost to employees who qualify for the government ESI scheme. Hence, the hospital attracts lots of patients resulting in great exposure to the students of the college.
Since ESIC Medical College is a government college, the fee is considerably lower than the private medical colleges.
The college is located within a sprawling 15-acre campus and has all the amenities for a great learning experience. Infrastructure includes labs, a library, separate hostels for men and ladies, and sports facilities.