East-West Institute of Polytechnic
No.13, 13th A Main Road, Sector-A, 80 Feet Road, Yelahanka New Town, Bengaluru-560064
Government of Karnataka Department of Technical Education
East-West Institute of Polytechnic was established in the year 2014 with the prime motto to serve the best quality technical education for the society. East-West Institute of Polytechnic has an extensive vicinity of 5 acres of land that assures a pleasant learning environment for the students. The college is located in the prime location of Yelahanka in Bengaluru and is one of the proud limbs of the East-West Group of Institutions (EWGI). The institute has always stood up for ensuring discipline and moulding the character of its students. The institute imposes the best technical education along with a practical and a theoretical approach.
The East-West Institute of Polytechnic was established with a mission to foster technological innovation and ensure all-round personality development. The institute also strives to implant ethical and social commitment that grooms its students to become responsible citizens. The institute aims to provide a better place for learning and to impose the best technical education by creating a sense of enlightenment among the students. The faculty members invest ample time in teaching each student and moulding them for their better future. They also have a passion for teaching various subject matters creatively.
- Computer Science Engineer
- Electronics and Communication Engineer
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- The institution is a private organization.
- The candidates for pursuing a diploma at the institute are required to follow the steps as mentioned below: a) Applicants from India must send Rs 500/- Cheque / Demand Draft / Bank Draft along with the application. b) On receiving the above amount, EWIP brochure will be mailed by post to your specified address.
- Yes, the institute provides hostel facilities for both men and women.
- The Yelahanka campus of the institute is of 5 Acres.
- The minimum qualification required for admission into a diploma course is passing the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/ 10 Std or equivalent examination, with a minimum of 35% in Science and Maths subjects.