East West First Grade College of Science
East West First Grade College of Science #63, Off Magadi Main Road, BEL Layout, Anjana Nagar, Bengaluru - 560 091
East West First Grade College of Science was established in the year 1997 under the aegis of the East West Group of Institutions to impart quality education in science at both undergraduate and graduate levels. The college has regularly produced rank holders at the university level which is a testimony to the quality of education imparted in the college.
EWFG College of Science offers various courses that focus on areas of life sciences that have witnessed a huge growth in the industry such as biotechnology and microbiology. It is the endeavour of the institution to impart theoretical knowledge and practical skills to produce graduates that are ready to be productive employees from the very first day.
When it comes to subjects such as Biotechnology and Microbiology, the importance of having a great lab infrastructure cannot be overstated. The college has taken every possible step to ensure that the labs have the latest equipment and the lab assistants are fully qualified to help the students with their practice sessions.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
As part of the East West Group of Institutions, the East West First Grade College offers a host of reasons for it to be the college of choice for many students. Some of the notable reasons are:
- Rich Experience in the Educational Field: The East West Group of Institutions has been in the educational field for several decades and that has an influence on the First Grade College of Science.
- Modern Infrastructure: The offers a host of amenities for both educational and general needs of the students including sports facilities and an auditorium.
- Teaching Staff: The teaching staff at the East West First Grade College of Science are highly knowledgeable in their field and this means that students get the highest quality of education
- Overall Development: The college focuses on the holistic development of students by engaging them in various extracurricular activities.
Some of the career options for the graduates of this college include:
- Biotechnology professional
- Option to pursue higher education after the bachelor’s programme
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Chemistry, Genetics, Biotechnology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Microbiology, Chemistry, Botany
East-West First Grade Science College is affiliated to Bangalore University.
East-West First Grade Science College is spread across a vast campus area of 20-acres.
East-West First Grade Science College focuses on Life Science Courses. It has courses curated both for the undergraduate and postgraduate students.
East-West First Grade College of Science admits students based on merit. For undergraduate courses, the college requires at least 50% in 12th Standard Science. For the postgraduate courses, it shall check the relevant marks or the equivalent CGPA in the undergraduate course.
Yes, the college offers specialized Biotechnology courses, both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Students pursuing courses from East West First Grade College of Science can pursue careers in the field of Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, and others.
East-West First Grade Science College offers facilities such as Cafeteria, Library, and a well-managed Laboratory.
East-West First Grade Science College offers a well-managed laboratory that aligns well with the needs of the course-structure. It provides adequate practical exposure to the students.