East Point College of Physiotherapy
Jnana Prabha, East Point Campus, Virgo Nagar Post, Avalahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560049
Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP)
Established in 2018 by MG Charitable Trust, the East Point College of Physiotherapy is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP).
East Point College of Physiotherapy aims to bring and develop extensive knowledge and practical skills among students. The college excels in the field of Physiotherapy and offers quality education for the students.
The college has a well-facilitated campus for students to experience an excellent learning journey. East Point College of Physiotherapy follows a professional pattern in teaching students with industry standards.
East Point College of Physiotherapy, Bangalore, offers a friendly campus environment with all the facilities for the students. It is known for providing quality education and opportunities for its students.
The students get vast amounts of knowledge from highly trained teachers who are dedicated to their work of providing the best education to the students. The campus requires students to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the East Point College of Physiotherapy admissions.
East Point College of Physiotherapy library has numerous books, journals, and research papers for the students to help in academies and gain extra knowledge.
- Executive Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- Customer Service
- Research Assistant
- Yes, East Point College of Physiotherapy is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- To study Physiotherapy, the candidate should have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 45% aggregate from a recognized board.
- No, the college only offers an undergraduate program in BPT.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) is a 4 and half year program that includes an internship of 6 months.
- Yes, the college offers placement facilities that include training and development programs.