East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Jnana Prabha, East Point Campus, Virgo Nagar Post, Avalahalli, Bengaluru-560049, Karnataka
Medical Council of India (MCI)
East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is one of the latest medical colleges in Bangalore. The college, owned by MG Charitable Trust, started functioning in 2016. The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Medical Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
As the college is moderately new, they offer only MBBS seats to the students. The college receives students from all over India who are looking for admission to gain the best medical training and education.
The college campus is located on the outskirts of Bangalore, includes other educational facilities by the trust: Engineering and Technology, College of Management, College of Nursing, College of Pharmacy, PU College, and Schools.
1) Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|NEET||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test|
East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is known for the quality education and the opportunities they provide to their students, which are:
- Cafeteria: The college cafeteria provides all kinds of foods that are cooked in hygienic kitchens for the students.
- Lecture Halls: The college has lecture halls with all the latest learning amenities for the students.
- Hostel: The college has hostel facilities for the students which are separate for boys and girls within the college campus.
- Library: The college library has books, periodicals, CDs and DVDs for students for educational purpose.
There is various careers option after completing MBBS. Graduates can continue with studying or also can work. Here are a few career opportunities listed below.
- Diploma of National Board (DNB)
- Clinical Research
- Masters in Health Administration (MHA)
- Masters in Medical Science and Technology (MMST)
- Work with Primary Health Centers
- Masters in Public Health and so on.
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
The MBBS degree at the East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is for 5.5 years and that includes 4.5 years of studies and 1 year of rotating clinical internship.
The medium of instruction at East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre is English.
East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre has gender-focussed student housing in the campus itself.
The library is well stocked with the latest books and journals. The sports infrastructure and laboratory too are all decent. With over a quarter-century of experience in counselling students with admissions to colleges in India, BangaloreStudy will be your best bet for admission to this medical college.
Yes, at East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre you get opportunities to research both as a student and as a doctor at their super speciality hospital.
East Point College of Medical Sciences and Research Centre follows fees approved by the Government of Karnataka. They accept online fee payment as well as cheque, DD, and bank transfer.
Yes. All admissions to this medical college are based on marks and rank scored in NEET UG and NEET PG, which are the only national level entrance exam for admission to medical colleges across India, regardless of ownership and affiliation.