Dr. Syamala Reddy College of Nursing
Syamala Reddy College of Nursing 111/1 SGR College Main Road, Munnekolala Marathahalli, Bangalore 560 037 INDIA.
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Dr. Syamala Reddy College of Nursing is a part of SGR Technical and Educational Society established in 1985. From a basic Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery to Masters degree in nursing specialisations, the college offers a comprehensive range of courses.
The college has tie-ups with various reputed institutions such as NIMHANS and KIDWAI Institute for the purposes of clinical training for its students, in addition to fully-equipped labs within the campus.
Since nursing is a field of medicine which focuses more on the practical aspects, the college pays extra attention to prepare the students for the demands of this profession. The students are encouraged to make full use of the library and the proficient teaching staff to gain theoretical knowledge.
1) Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
Dr. Syamala Reddy College of Nursing offers various benefits to the students. Some of them are:
- Modern Infrastructure: The campus is complete with all the modern amenities that facilitate a smooth learning experience.
- Fully Stocked Library: The library caters to all the educational needs of the students through reference books, national and international journal and research papers in the field of nursing.
- Transportation Facilities: Excellent and safe transportation facilities are available for commuting between hostels and college.
- Comprehensive Clinical Training: The students of this nursing college have access to a hospital run by the college as well as affiliated hospitals. Transportation is provided for such visits.
- General Nurse
- Specialist Nurse - Pediatrics
- Specialist Nurse - Medical-Surgical Nursing
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
- Dr. Syamala Reddy College of Nursing offers 4 nursing programs: a) Bachelors of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing b) Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (P.B. B.Sc. N) c) Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery (DGNM) d) Master of Science in Nursing (M.Sc N)
- Yes, the DGNM program offered by the institute is recognized by the Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board (KSDNEB).
- The Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.N) course is offered for the duration of 2-years
- Dr. Saymala Reddy College of Nursing offers 5 M.Sc Nursing specializations: a) Community Health Nursing b) Medical-Surgical Nursing c) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing d) Paediatric Nursing e) Psychiatric Nursing
- Dr. Syamala Reddy College of Nursing allocates 60 B.Sc Nursing seats for the eligible candidates.
- The College offers the best infrastructural facilities for the students at the institute that include, Classroom, Seminar Halls, Medical Facilities, Library, Laboratory, Transportation, Dining, Student Nurse Association, etc.
- Yes, the College is recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC).
- Yes, the College accepts the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) for the admission of the candidates.