Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Institute of Medical Education & Research
Devarakaggalahalli, Harohalli , Kanakapura Road, Ramanagara Dt., Karnataka - 562 112
National Medical Commission (NMC)
Dr Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Institute of Medical Education and Research (CDSIMER) established in 2020 is a constituent unit of Dayananda Sagar University. The Institute has a strong foundation in creating academic centres of great excellence. The Institute established itself with a strong foundation for developing doctors that will serve the country. The Institute has a strong research wing to serve the comprehensive needs of medical education for the young citizens of the country that will transform their creative abilities to step up and make the medical field even better.
Scholarships are subject to the Central/ State Government and college rules.
Dr. Chandramma Dayananda Sagar Institute of Medical Education & Research (CDSIMER) is a new medical college that boasts over 1300 hospital beds and speciality services. It is aimed to cater and serve the health needs of over 1.2 million people. The college which was recently built has many new facilities like well-equipped lecture theatres, laboratories, excellent libraries, skill labs and computer networking facilities. The college provides hostel accommodation. Single occupancy rooms are available with all the basic amenities.
- Junior Surgeons
- Medical Professor or Lecturer
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Dayananda Sagar University provides training sessions every year, accommodated with interview rooms, house auditorium and industry oriented labs for engineering students.
- Yes, the Institute provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
- CDSIMER offers 6 Postgraduate Programs. They are as follows: a) M.Tech b) M.Sc Biological Sciences c) M.Sc Nursing d) M.Pharm e) MPT f) MBA
- Candidates should score overall a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2.
- The DSU overall fee structure for B.A Journalism course is Rs 1,01,450.
- Yes, DSU provides transportation facility for students.