Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology (Polytechnic)
Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore Urban, Karnataka - 560078
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology (DSIT) is one of the leading Polytechnic institutions that was established in the year 1980. The institute is managed under the aegis of Mahatma Gandhi VidyaPeetha (MGVP). The polytechnic courses offered by the institute are Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, and Information Science. Diploma education offered by the DSIT is more focused on industry and industry-institute interactive programs to develop skills, knowledge and learning ability for a student. The course assists in understanding the various functional activities across a wide range of spectrum and cross-section of an industry, that helps the Diploma students to excel in the current competitive business world.
The Dayanand Sagar Institute of Technology (DSIT) has been providing a unique approach to the knowledge of polytechnics for over 40 years. The institute has a good relationship with various industries that ensures the students to get an opportunity for executing various industry-relevant organisational projects during the course of their education. The institute ensures making room for more creativity in learning and fostering potentialities of an individual candidate. DSIT also provides an opportunity for all the eligible candidates to attend the placement cell that has a link with a wide range of high placed companies.
- Civil Engineer
- Computer Science Engineer
- Electronics and Communication Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- The medium of teaching is in English for all the Polytechnic courses offered by DSIT.
- Below is a list of documents required for Diploma admissions: 1) 10th standard marks card 2) School leaving certificate / Transfer Certificate from the previous institution. 3) 4 Passport size and 4 Stamp size photographs 4) The Karnataka category students are required to produce their original 5years’ study certificate in Karnataka attested by the Block Education Officer along with 2 Xerox copies.
- in Class X or its equivalent examination with 35% aggregate. English, Science and Mathematics being compulsory subjects of study in X standard. Students under Karnataka category must have studied for a minimum of 5 years in Karnataka.
- The Non-Karnataka candidates should obtain Eligibility Certificate issued by the Department of Technical Education, Govt. of Karnataka by remitting the relevant fees within the specified date. The students are also required to produce their original migration certificate along with 2 Xerox copies.
- Yes, the institute provides hostel facilities for both men and women.