Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences (CIDS)
Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, K K Campus, Maggula Village, Virajpet, Coorg District, Karnataka - 571218
Dental Council of India (DCI)
Coorg Institute of Dental Science (CIDS) was established under the aegis of the Coorg Dental and Medical Sciences Trust (R) in the year 1999. The primary objective of the institute is to serve the nation through the medium of science and education. CIDS, Coorg has strived to provide comprehensive and interactive medical education since its inception. The prime focus of the Coorg Institute of Dental Science has always been Pre-eminence in dental education and research.
Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences is located in between the lush green environment of Coorg. The college ensures to offer the best quality dental education that exceeds the standards of excellence. Due to the excellent education system, there are many positive Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences reviews online. CIDS, Coorg has an innovative approach to imparting knowledge that helps students become professionally capable and skilled. The institute envisions to create and nurture committed health care professionals with a scientific outlook and social empathy, enabling the cause of science and nation-building.
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Oral Medicine and Radiology
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) Public Health Dentistry
- CIDS is located in Virajpet, Karnataka.
- The duration of the BDS program offered by the institute is 5-years, including a 1-year internship program.
- Yes, the institute offers hostel facilities for both men and women.
- The Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences Fee Structure for the BDS program is Rs. 4,65,000 PA.
- The fee for the MDS program at the institute is Rs. 6,66,000 PA.
- The institute offers various facilities that include Spacious Classrooms, Cafeteria, Internet, Hostel Facilities, Auditorium, Seminar Halls, Movies Club, Transportation, Counselling, Library, Clinical Facilities, Laboratory, Sports Facilities, and many more.