College of Forestry
Bizarre Nagara, Ponnampet, Karnataka- 571216
Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR)
The College of Forestry was established in 1995 by the University of Agricultural Science, Bangalore. The college is located in Ponnampet, Karnataka. The College of Forestry offers a degree program in forestry. The University of Agricultural Sciences was recognized as the best agricultural university in the country by awarding “Sardar Patel Outstanding ICAR Institution Award” for the year 2001. The College of Forestry, Ponnampet admission for the offered UG/ PG course are easy for students to apply.
College of Forestry Ponnampet provides vast knowledge in the field of forestry for students. The team of eminent scholars guide students in every aspect. College Of Forestry has an excellent academic environment and quality education. As the College of Forestry, Ponnampet is located in Central Western Ghats; it allows students to learn about sustainable forestry in a practical way.
The College of Forestry is one of the 5 top forestry colleges in the country based on Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) accreditation in 2017. Apart from academics, students are encouraged in extracurricular activities as well. College of Forestry, Ponnampet fees structure, course details and career opportunities are provided for students to opt forestry as their career.
- Farming Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Agri-Credit Manager
- Nursing Manager
- Foresters Silviculturist
- he courses provided by the College of Forestry are: a)B.Sc in Forestry b)M.Sc in forestry
- Yes, the college provides hostel facilities for the students.
- The career opportunities after M.Sc in Forestry are as follows: a)Ethologist b)Entomologist c)Dendrologist d)Foresters Silviculturist
- The duration of M.Sc Forestry is 2 years in the College of Forestry.
- Yes, the college is accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi.