College of Agriculture, Mandya
Vishweshwaraiah Canal (V.C) Farm Mandya-Melkote, Road, Mandya, Karnataka - 571405
Government of Karnataka
Established in 1991, the College of Agriculture, Mandya is a part of the ruralization of Agricultural Education. The college is well-known for its excellent opportunities offered for the students in the agricultural field. College of Agriculture, Mandya, Karnataka objective is to teach and train the students in Agricultural and allied subjects.
College of Agriculture, VC Farm, Mandya focuses on enlarging the horizons of analytical capabilities and knowledge of the students. The college also imparts knowledge through various extension programmes. Candidates aspiring to get admission should fulfill College of Agriculture, Mandya cutoff marks.
College of Agriculture, Mandya has all the necessary facilities provided in both academics and extracurricular activities. The college provides various agro-climatic zones of the state and country. The Agriculture College in Mandya also has well-trained faculty who are trained to guide students in academic aspects.
College of Agriculture, Mandya courses are offered at UG, PG and Ph.D levels. The college also offers students with placement and counselling facilities. The college supports students in every aspect to help them build a strong career through agriculture.
- Agricultural Manager
- Agriculture Officer
- Agricultural Research Scientist
- Agriculture Entomologist
- Forensic Entomologist
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry
Master of Science (M.Sc) Genetics & Plant Breeding
- The College of Agriculture, Mandya is located in Mandya-Melkote Road, Mandya, Karnataka.
- The College of Agriculture, Mandya offers a B.Sc (Hons.) in Agriculture course.
- Yes, the College of Agriculture, Mandya provides placement facilities for the eligible candidates.
- The course is offered for the duration of 4 years.
- Yes, the College of Agriculture, Mandya provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls.