Christ School of Business and Management, Hosur Road
Hosur Rd, Bhavani Nagar, S.G. Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560029
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Established in 1969, Christ (Deemed-to-be) University introduced School of Business and Management in Hosur Road. The Department of Business and Management provides quality education to the students. The college took a path-breaking initiative to provide its courses related to Business and Management.
Christ (Deemed to be University), School of Business and Management has an eco-friendly, serene & peaceful environment. The Department of Business and Management is committed to upholding the value system. Christ University management admission for students is offered based on the university’s desired eligibility criteria.
Christ University management courses are offered as Bachelor of Business Administration, Masters, and Ph.D. in various specializations. The courses provided by the university are identified by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India and approved by the Government of Karnataka.
Scholarships subject to the central/ state government and college rules.
Below are the scholarships offered by the institute.
- Merit (Fee Refund)
- Financial Assistance
- Alumni Scholarship
The Christ School of Business and Management provides students with an MBA course. The faculty members are supportive and dedicated to their work. The university has both theoretical and practical ways of teaching students in the field of management.
Christ University MBA courses also give students the opportunity to collaborate with foreign universities. The university has all the facilities for management students with better infrastructure. Christ University MBA placements for students are offered from top recruiting companies both nationally and internationally.
The School of Business and Management, Hosur road campus offers a total of 9 courses, including Bachelor's, Masters, and Doctorate program in the management field. The courses include international study programs where students will have the opportunity to study abroad. Christ university management course fees are affordable for management aspirants.
- Airport Operations Manager
- Marketing Associate
- Account Manager
- Sales Manager
- Brand Manager
- Business Development Manag
- Global Business Manager
- Export Coordinator
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Executive
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Research Methodology (PGDR)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Decision Science (Industry Integrated)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - CHRIST (Deemed to be University) + Master of Business Administration (FHWS, Germany)
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - CHRIST (Deemed to be University) + MS (Virginia Commonwealth University), USA
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - CHRIST (Deemed to be University) + Master of Business Administration (Western Michigan University, USA)
- School of Business and Management is a premier wing of Christ University that was established in 1991.
- The school under the university offers Bachelors of Business Management (BBA) and Bachelors of Business Management (BBA) Decision Science (Industry Integrated).
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is 2 years.
- The specializations offered under MBA are MBA (Regular), MBA (Executive) MBA - CHRIST + MBA - FHWS Germany, MBA - CHRIST + MS - Virginia commonwealth university, USA, MBA - CHRIST + MBA - West Michigan University, USA.
- The applying candidate must have pursued a Postgraduate program with a minimum of 55% or more marks in aggregate. The candidates must also pass the Ph.D. Entrance Exam and interview conducted by the university.
- The Fee structure for pursuing a full-time Ph.D is Rs. 30,000.