Christ School of Business and Management, Kengeri Campus
Mysore Rd, Kumbalgodu, Karnataka 560074
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Christ (Deemed-to-be) University was established in 1969. The University introduced the School of Business and Management in Kengeri Campus that offers the students 2 management courses. The department provides quality education to the students.
The School of Business and Management has a peaceful environment for students. The School of Business and Management, Kengeri has all the top facilities required for academic purposes. Christ University management admission for students is offered based on the university’s desired eligibility criteria.
The courses provided by the School of Business and Management are identified by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India and approved by the Government of Karnataka. Christ University management courses in the Kengeri campus are Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Management. Christ University Management course fees are affordable for the students.
Scholarships subject to the central/ state government and college rules.
The scholarships are given based on:
- Merit (fee refund)
- Financial Assistance
- Alumni Scholarship
The Christ School of Business and Management, Kengeri campus provides students with excellent faculty members to train the students in the management field. Students gain both theoretical and practical ways of teaching in the field of management.
The school also has better infrastructure and extracurricular activities for students. The fees of Christ University for BBA are affordable for management aspirants. The School of Business and Management also has placement offers from top recruiting companies both nationally and internationally.
- Airport Operations Manager
- Airline Contracting Manager
- Production Manager
- Business Analyst
- Yes, the Christ School of Business and Management, Kengeri campus provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
- The School of Business and Management in the Kengeri campus offers 2 courses: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Management.
- The Ph.D in Management course at Christ School of Business and Management may carry from 3 to 5 years duration.
- The fee structure for pursuing BBA is Rs. 1,65,000 P.A
- No, the Kengeri campus does not offer any master’s course in the Business and Management field.