Christ School of Business and Management, Bannerghatta Road Campus
Bannerghatta Main Rd, Pai Layout, Hulimavu, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560076
University Grants Commission (UGC)
Christ (Deemed-to-be) University, School of Business and Management, Bannerghatta campus is a part of broad Christ (Deemed-to-be) University, located in the Bannerghatta Road. The department of business and management offers numerous master's programs in management.
The courses provided by the School of Business and Management, Bannerghatta campus are identified by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India and approved by the Government of Karnataka.
Christ University management courses are offered in Bachelors, Masters, and Doctorate program. The School of Business and Management has a peaceful environment for students. The institute has all the top facilities required for academic purposes. Christ University management admission for students is offered based on the university’s desired eligibility criteria.
Scholarships subject to the central/ state government and college rules.
The scholarships offered are:
- Merit (fee refund)
- Financial Assistance
- Alumni Scholarship
In the Christ School of Business and Management, Bannerghatta campus, students gain both theoretical and practical ways of teaching in the field of management. The School of Business and Management focuses on producing effective and highly qualified leaders by imparting extracurricular skills.
Christ University MBA courses are offered with both practical and theoretical training in the field. Students are provided with excellent faculty members to train the students in the management field. Christ University MBA placements are offered for students both nationally and internationally. The college carries a rich history of educational excellence. The School of Business and Management has Impeccable Faculty and Guest Lecturers. Students get to explore the field through various facilities provided by the university.
The school also has better infrastructure and extracurricular activities for students. The fees of Christ University for BBA are affordable for management aspirants. The School of Business and Management also has placement offers from top recruiting companies, both nationally and internationally. Christ University management course fees are affordable for aspiring students.
- Business Development Executive
- Assistant Auditor
- Corporate Controller
- Export Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Human Resource Manager
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Tourism and Travel Management
- The courses offered at Christ University, Bannerghatta campus for the management field are Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Hons.), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance and International Business and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Tourism and Travel Management.
- Yes, the department of management offers a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Tourism and a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Management.
- After graduating from BBA in Tourism and Travel Management, students have the following job opportunities: Travel Executive, Travel Coordinator, Ticketing Executive, Tour Manager, etc.
- The duration of the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Finance and International Business course is 3 years.
- To be eligible for Ph.D in Management, the candidate should have a master’s degree in management studies with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board or university.