Chaitanya College of Nursing
No 61, Besides Janapriya Township, Kadabagere Po, Magadi Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka-562130
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Chaitanya College of Nursing is one of the well-known nursing institutes in Bangalore that was established in 2003. The college is known for providing quality education for the candidates. Chaitanya College of Nursing, Bangalore is equipped with the latest medical technologies to ensure practical exposure during their study.
Chaitanya College of Nursing assures the overall development of the students. The curriculum offered by the institute has been designed as per the regulation provided by RGUHS. The college offers various practical training programs in some of the super specialty hospitals and health care centres.
Chaitanya College of Nursing, Bangalore provides essential facilities for the overall development of the students. The institute's faculty are experienced and highly qualified to train the applicants of the Chaitanya College of Nursing. The college is equipped with modern medical technological facilities as per the university guidelines. Chaitanya College of Nursing Admission process is easy and simple for the applicants to follow. Students of the Chaitanya College of Nursing, Bangalore are well trained to be a professional nurse after completing the course.
- Staff nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Superintendent
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing supervisors
- Director of Nursing
- Nursing Teacher
- Industrial Nurses
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Community Health Nurse
- Military Nurse
- The nursing college offers a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing course for the eligible candidates.
- The Chaitanya College of Nursing is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- No, The Chaitanya College of Nursing admission department does not offer an M.Sc Nursing Program under any specialization.
- The Chaitanya College of Nursing Fees structure for B.Sc Nursing curriculum is Rs. 50,000 PA.
- The institute offers a B.Sc Nursing program as a 4-year program for the eligible candidates.