CB Bhandari Jain College for Women
#84 KR. Road, Shankarapuram, Bangalore - 56004
University Grants Commission (UGC) Government of Karnataka
CB Bhandari Jain College for Women was established by Shree Mahaveer Jain Shikshan Singh in 2000. It is located in the centre of Bangalore, on K.R. Road. It aims to provide a platform for the youth to develop valuable skills required in the job market.
The main objective of CB Bhandari Jain College, Bangalore is to provide top-quality education and inculcate discipline. They also promote physical education and the emotional well-being of the students. The college ensures that students acquire good communication skills along with values like tolerance, endurance, non-violence, peace, etc.
CB Bhandari Jain College for Women also provides value-added courses like Advanced Accounting Techniques, Advanced Computing Skills, Management Skills, and Soft Skills. All the training provided at the college helps the students to build a successful and satisfying career.
For SC/Cat 1 students up to 30% discount on the fee structure.
For the Economically weaker section, they can apply the scholarship given by college management. Based on the submitted documents, management will provide the fees concession.
- Merit Scholarship:
1) Students who scored 80% — 85% — 10% of Tuition Fees.
2) Students who scored 85% — 90% — 20% of Tuition Fees.
3) Students who scored 90% - 30% of Tuition Fees.
- Campus: The college campus has various facilities like Commerce Lab, Business Lab, Seminar Hall, Gym, Cafetaria, Anti-Ragging Cell, etc.
- Library: The college library is filled with books, Journals, Encyclopedias, Newspapers, and Magazines in Local and English languages.
- Facilities: Bhandari Jain College provides facilities such as Commerce Lab, Computer Lab, ICT Centre, Seminar Hall, Industry Visit, Auditorium, Cafeteria, Gym, Intercollege Fest, etc.
- Value-added Course: CB Bhandari Jain College for Women provides value-added courses in Advanced Accounting Techniques, Advanced Computing Skills, and Management Skills. The college also teaches soft skills like team building and leadership skills, which help the students grow in their careers.
- Marketing Executive
- Quality Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Account Manager
- Assistant Professor
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Bengaluru City University.
- It is located in Shankarapuram, Bangalore.
- The college provides 3 courses, which are BBA, B.Com, and M.Com.
- Yes, the college has a library that contains more than 6000 books.
- The college has many educational and infrastructural facilities like seminar halls, cafeteria, infirmary, conference hall, business lab, commerce lab, etc.