BMS School of Architecture (BMSSA)
Off BMSIT Campus, Doddaballapur Main Road, Avalahalli, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560064
Council of Architecture (COA) Government of Karnataka
BMS School of Architecture (BMSSA) was established as an independent college in 2010, with an aim of being dedicated to educating the future generations to be creative designers, ethical professionals, and informed citizens. BMS School of Architecture, Bangalore, is located in Yelahanka and has a lush green campus.
BMSSA College envisions to build a world-class research and educational institution that thrives by encouraging innovation and providing various services for sustainable development and architecture. Producing thinkers and skilled professionals who can innovate and adapt to the latest techniques and knowledge of the discipline has always been the ultimate goal of BMS School of Architecture, Bangalore.
- Post Matric Scholarship
BMS School of Architecture, Bangalore, is known for its unique learning environment. The college offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate programs in the field of Architecture. BMS School of Architecture fees structure for its popular B.Arch program is Rs. 4,00,000 PA. The intake of the college is 500 students.
BMS School of Architecture reviews are excellent as it provides a unique approach to encourage “out of the box thinking” and to explore the applications of Architecture among the students. Moreover, BMS School of Architecture ranking has been consistently improving over the years.
- Project Manager- Architecture
- Landscape Architect
- Design Architect
- Urban Designer
- Production Designer
- Historic Buildings Inspector, etc...
- The institute is located in Yelahanka, Bangalore
- Yes, BMSSA is affiliated with VTU, Belgaum.
- The fees for the B.Arch course is Rs. 4,00,000 PA.
- Admission for the B.Arch course is done through NATA/ KCET/ COMEDK UGET and admission for the M.Arch course is done through GATE/ PGCET.
- Yes, BMS School of Architecture hostel facilities are offered for both boys and girls.