Blossom College of Nursing
No.1/5 Balagangadhar Nagar Marathahalli, Bangalore 560056
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Blossom College of Nursing is established in Bangalore to provide quality nursing education for the applicants. The institute ensures to accommodate both practical and theoretical academic exposure for in-depth knowledge and understanding.
Blossom College of Nursing, Bangalore envisions to make the students internationally respected leaders for redefining the practical and personal value of education for thestudents. The institute helps the students to define their success in the campus, classroom, and beyond.
Blossom Nursing College, Bangalore transforms its students’ lives by creating a unique environment of intellectual Research, Creativity, and Deep Community Engagement. The institute focuses on three core areas that include Health and Wellness, Art and Humanities, Patient Care, and Hospitality Services.
At the Blossom College of Nursing, the students prepared to be capable, critical thinkers, and leaders in the field of nursing. The graduates are equipped to be successful in careers of purpose in their community and more.
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Superintendent
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Supervisors
- Director of Nursing
- Nursing Teacher
- Industrial Nurses
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Community Health Nurse
- Military Nurse
- Blossom College of Nursing is located in Marathahalli, Bangalore.
- Yes, Blossom College of Nursing, Bangalore is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Blossom College of Nursing Fee Structure for B.Sc Nursing is Rs. 50,000 PA.
- Applicants must have completed the 2-year Pre-University or 12th Std examination from a recognized Board or any equivalent examination with 45% marks within the aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (PCBE). Candidates seeking admission to “Bachelor of Science in Nursing” courses should have completed 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The institute offers 2 Nursing courses: a)Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing b)General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)