B.E.S Institute of Pharmacy
16th Main, IV Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560 011
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
B.E.S Institute of Pharmacy is a premier institution of pharmacy study in Bangalore. Part of the Bharat Education Society, the college was established between 1985-86 and is one of Bangalore’s leading colleges for D. Pharm coaching.
The college has its campus in Jayanagar, one of Bangalore’s best places to live, shop, and work. The students get quality education in the field of pharmacy and offered job opportunities in a top pharmaceuticals company.
The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and recognised by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). The college considers marks scored in the Karnataka CET 2019 exams for admissions.
Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
|KCET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
B.E.S Institute of Pharmacy is known for its excellence in education and prepares its students for their career. The facilities provided by the college are as follows:
- Library: The college library houses well-stocked books related to the field of pharmacy for the students to refer for research and education purpose.
- Activities: The college organises a range of sports, cultural fests and extracurricular activities where the students can participate to showcase their talents.
- Faculty: The faculty members of the college are highly educated and trained who support and help the students whenever required.
- Classrooms: The classrooms are spacious and well-equipped with audio-visual learning aids for a better learning opportunity of the students.
The graduates of B.E.S Institute of Pharmacy can become:
- Community Pharmacist
- Work in any Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pharmacy Teacher
Pharmacists are both the first line of defense as well as the last mile connection to a healthy society. Pharmacists have a variety of roles. They research new drugs, they test drugs, and they also dispense. They work with researchers, doctors, and scientists to develop new drugs. So long as diseases exists and mankind is in need of doctors and medicines, pharmacists will continue to thrive.
The college follows the government fixed fee structure and these can vary year after year. Continue to check our website for the latest fee details of every course and college.
All pharmacy courses and colleges in Karnataka are regulated by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), so there is an entrance test that is conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) to admit students to pharmacy courses.
BES College of Pharmacy was established in 1985. It’s campus is in Jayanagar, one of Bangalore’s best neighborhoods in terms of living and doing business.
The BES College of Pharmacy offers only D.Pharm course.