Basavakalyan Engineering College
NH-9, Basavakalyan, Bidar District, Karnataka - 585327
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Government of Karnataka
Basavakalyan Engineering College (BKEC) was established in 1999. The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The college is aimed towards achieving desired goals in the field of engineering through focus, responsibility, and commitment in the curriculum.
BKEC Engineering College is spread over 30 acres of campus to give students a stimulating experience. The college offers undergraduate courses in the engineering field. The vision of Basavakalyan Engineering College (BKEC) is aimed towards quality education and training towards technical streams.
Basavakalyan Engineering College (BKEC) follows professionalism in training students in both theoretical and practical manner. The college has highly experienced faculty from premier institutions who have years of experience in engineering.
With all the necessary facilities, the college also provides its students with career counselling and placement assistance. Basavakalyan Engineering College fee structure is affordable for engineering students.
The college also assists with education loans and scholarships for academics. BKEC has the necessary facilities and internship programs for students during their academic schedules.
- Electronic Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Software Tester
- Project Manager
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Allied Science and Engineering
- The college is located in Bidar, Karnataka.
- No, the college only offers undergraduate engineering courses for students.
- Yes, BKEC is affiliated with Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU).
- The eligibility criteria for (B.Tech.) Electronics and Communication Engineering requires the candidates to pass 10+2 with a minimum 50% aggregate in Physics and Mathematics as compulsory from a recognized board.
- Yes, the college provides its students with transportation facilities.