Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital
Bapuji Campus. T R Nagar. Challakere, Chitradurga, Karnataka - 577522
Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)
Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital was established in 1996. The college is located in Challakere, Karnataka. Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College, Challakere is a private college affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM). Bapuji Ayurvedic College & Hospital is a well-established college in Karnataka that provides Bachelor’s course in Ayurveda.
Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital provides its students with facilities in the field of Ayurveda. The college also has its hospital with 150 beds. Students will have the opportunity to gain practical knowledge in the Ayurveda field. The college has a well-equipped library, anatomy dissection theatre, physiology lab, exam hall & lecture hall. Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Challakere, provides up-to-date education in Ayurveda through high-quality multimedia and internet facilities.
Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital has a pleasing atmosphere and garden with a variety of herbal plants. The college also encourages students for co-curricular activities. Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College fees for bachelor courses are affordable for students to join the college. Apart from this, the college also conducts seminars and workshops for students.
- Ayurvedic Doctor
- Ayurvedic Physician
- Medical Officer
- Ayurvedic Researcher
- Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College is located in Challakere, Chitradurga District, Karnataka.
- The ayurvedic programs offered by Bapuji Ayurvedic College & Hospital are Bachelors of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery (BAMS).
- BAMS program is offered by Bapuji Ayurvedic College & Hospital for the duration of 5½ years
- The Bapuji Ayurvedic College & Hospital accepts the NEET exam for admission to the BAMS program
- The Bapuji Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital was established in the year 1996.