Bangalore Social and Educational College of Nursing
4, 40 Feet Rd, BHEL 2nd Stage, Balarama Layout, RR Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560098
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Bangalore Social and Education College of Nursing is also known as BSE College of Nursing. It was established in 2003 and is a part of the BSE Group of Institutions. Good Shepherd Educational Trust manages the BSE institution. The BSE Nursing College envisions to serve communities through the excellence of teaching, mentoring, learning, and coaching facilities.
Bangalore Social and Educational College of Nursing offers a B.Sc in Nursing for medical aspirants. Over the years, the college has gained recognition in the nursing field by providing the necessary knowledge and skills through quality education and research.
Bangalore Social and Educational College of Nursing is a pioneer in the nursing field. With professional training by staff, BSE College of Nursing, Bangalore reaches a high quality of education. The college values the importance of nursing education by offering all the necessary facilities required for the students. The institute has its multi-speciality hospital where the students get great clinical exposure and placement opportunities.
Apart from academics, the college also encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities. The college provides IELTS training for the students to make them competent and successful enough in international platforms. Bangalore Social and Educational College of Nursing admission for aspirants is merit-based.
- Professor of Nursing
- Community Health Nurse (CHN)
- Assistant Nursing
- Bangalore Social and Education College of Nursing is located in Rajarajeshwari Nagar in Bangalore.
- The institute offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.Sc N) program.
- The Bangalore Social and Education College of Nursing offers a B.Sc Nursing program for the duration of 4-years
- The candidates must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent with 45% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB). The candidates must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission.
- Yes, the institute is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- There are multiple facilities offered by the institute that include Library, Laboratories, Hostel Facilities for boys and girls, Transportation, Classroom, Anti-Ragging Committee, and many more.