Bangalore City College of Paramedical
#21/A, Doddabyalakere, Hessarghatta Road, Shivakote, Yelahanka, Bengaluru - 560089
Bangalore City College of Paramedical is an institute run by the Shri Maruthi Group of Institutions. Established in 2012, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). The college is well known for providing a well-structured curriculum for every course offered at the college. It has all the facilities required for students to learn various skills in their profession.
Bangalore City College of Paramedical has an experienced and well-trained faculty. The college encourages and enables the students to become independent by providing them with the necessary skills. The students who study at the college develop compassion, confidence, empathy, decisiveness, and other important qualities. As a result, they become highly competent and get equipped to grab more opportunities after completing their studies.
- Medical Technician
- Lab Technician
- Medical Imaging Technologist
- OT Technician
- Health Inspector
Diploma in Operation Theater and Anesthesia Technology
- The Bangalore City College of Paramedical admission process is based on the eligibility criteria and the student’s merit.
- The BCC College, Bangalore, provides facilities like labs, hostels, libraries, etc.
- The Bangalore City College of Paramedical provides 6 paramedical courses.
- The Bangalore City College of Paramedical fee structure is based on individual courses.
- BCC College provides Diploma courses for 3 years.