Banaswadi College of Nursing
3/1, Byrathi Extension, Near Ebenezer Hospital & South Asia Bible College, Hennur Bagalur Main Road, Kothanur Post, Bangalore - 560077
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Banaswadi College of Nursing is one of the reputed nursing colleges in Karnataka. Established in 2005 in Bangalore city, the nursing college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). Banaswadi College of Nursing, Bangalore aims to provide quality and professional education in the nursing field.
The nursing college is privately-aided and recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC). Banaswadi College of Nursing provides students with state-of-art facilities and guide nursing aspirants to serve best in the medical industry.
Banaswadi College of Nursing, Bangalore encourages students to become professionals in the field of nursing. The college offers campus facilities such as Math Lab, Canteen, Computer Lab, Library, Medical Facilities, Classroom, Sports, and many more.
The study atmosphere at Banaswadi College of Nursing is friendly and supportive for students to gain exposure in the field. The college follows the latest curriculum and professional education system to help students gain practical knowledge about the medical industry. Banaswadi Nursing College admission is affordable for aspirants to pursue nursing education.
- Public Health Nurse (CHN)
- Nurse (ICU) - Intensive Care Unit
- Professor of Nursing
- Assistant Nursing
- The duration of B.Sc Nursing is 4 years at Banaswadi College of Nursing.
- No, the college does not provide hostel facilities for students.
- Banaswadi College of Nursing is located in Kothanur Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Yes, the college offers internships for students at various hospitals.
- Yes, Banaswadi College of Nursing is approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).