Aster School of Nursing
#21/A, Doddabyalakere, Hessarghatta Road, Shivakote, Yelahanka, Bengaluru - 560089
Aster School of Nursing is an institution run by the Shri Maruthi Group of Institutions. It aims to provide students with the best training facilities to learn all the skills required for the profession of nursing. The college is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). The institute envisions to enable students to establish a stable and professional career in the field of nursing.
Aster School of Nursing makes studying and practicing the skills related to the field of nursing very easy. The institute has highly qualified faculty who teaches the skills and knowledge related to nursing in an easy to understand manner. As a result, students learn all the difficult concepts quickly. Moreover, students are also provided with the necessary equipment that is required to practice nursing.
- Home Care Nurse
- Nursing Assistant
- Health Care Worker
- Community Health Nurse
- Industrial Nurse
- The different facilities provided at Aster School of Nursing are library, hostel, lab, classroom, etc.
- The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Aster School of Nursing admission process is simple, and based on the eligibility criteria.
- Aster School of Nursing is located in Yelahanka, Bangalore.
- The Aster School of Nursing fee structure is paid academically. It is as follows: a)1st Year: Rs. 1,60,000 b)2nd Year: Rs. 90,000 c)3rd Year: Rs. 90,000