Anuradha Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital
Sy. No.93 & Sy.No 78/5, Sreegandhadakavalu, Via: Magadi Main Road, Sunkadakatte - Peenya Road, Hegganahalli Cross, Vishwaneedam Post, Bangalore - 560 091 Karnataka, India
Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH)
Anuradha Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital was established in 2016-2017. The college is well-known for its BHMS degree and students are well-trained by skilled faculty and up-to-date facilities.
The college has a well-developed infrastructure and the campus is spread across a wide expanse of over 10 acres of land. The college is located away from the hustle of city life and provides an environment of tranquility and bliss for students to learn.
The college has a perfect amalgamation of old as well as modern teaching tools in the science of Homeopathy. The students are instilled with a service-minded attitude. The college is a center for social service as well as social responsibility, providing a health-care system that benefits the community.
Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
Admission is based on merit and eligibility criteria.
- Homeopathic Doctor
- Public Health Specialist,
- Pharmacist and many more.
Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S.)
- Sy. No.93 & Sy.No 78/5, Sreegandhadakavalu, Via: Magadi Main Road, Sunkadakatte - Peenya Road, Hegganahalli Cross, Vishwaneedam Post, Bangalore - 560 091 Karnataka, India
- Yes, the college provides separate hostel facilities for girls and boys.
- No, a BHMS doctor is not licensed to perform any surgical procedure.
- Yes, to take admission to BHMS degree course, you need to clear NEET. The cutoff for the BHMS degree course in NEET 2019 was between 100-130.
- Yes, after completing BHMS a candidate can opt for MD in homeopathy. The disciplines available are Pharmacy, Philosophy, Materia Medica, Paediatrics, Practice of Medicine, Psychiatry Repertory, and others.