Anuradha College of Physiotherapy
Sreegandhadakavalu, Via: Magadi Main Road, Sunkadakatte Road, Hegganahalli Cross, Vishwaneedam Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560 091
Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP) Government of Karnataka
Established in 1997, Anuradha College of Physiotherapy is one of the well-known physiotherapists in Bangalore. The college is under the management of the Anuradha Educational Trust. The college campus is spread across 4.5 acres of land. Their mission is to provide the best services in the physiotherapy field. They enhanced the student's skills and knowledge by giving the best theoretical and practical education to all of its students.
The college conducts the various co-curricular activities and extracurricular activities to build up the skill set as per the industry requirement. The college is a blend of academic experience with co-curriculum activities like industrial exposure and internship programs. The college offers well qualified and skilled faculties. They had produced many students who had already made a mark in the physiotherapy industry. They prepare physiotherapists to keep pace with the latest technological developments for providing physiotherapy services.
Scholarships are subject to central/state government and college rules.
The college campus is spread across 4.5 acres of land and facilitated with the basic amenities. The college is located in Hegganahalli cross, Sunkadakatte road which is connected by public transportation to all parts of the city. The classrooms are spacious and ventilated with fresh air and light. The faculties are qualified, experienced and supportive of their students.
- Assistant Physiotherapist
- Research Assistant
- Therapy Manager
- BSc in physiotherapy is a high demand program and helps to play a role of physiotherapists in a rehabilitation centre, sports centres, multispeciality hospital. The course also has a huge demand abroad with a good pay scale.
- The BPT students have numerous job options abroad like the UK, Germany, Malaysia, New Zealand, USA, Australia and Canada. These graduates get a placement in Numerous clinics, hospitals, health departments, private nursing homes and rehabilitation centres.
- There is no such entrance examination for the admission of BPT. Some colleges conduct entrance examinations for the admission process.
- The college campus always welcomes the freshers (new students). The campus has a vibrant, friendly, anti-ragging and safe campus for every student.