Anugraha B.Ed College
15th Main, Nagendra Block, Girinagar, Bangalore-560050
National Council For Teacher Education (NCTE)
Anugraha B.Ed College is a distinguished education college established in 2004. The college is privately owned and managed by Backward Class Education Trust. Anugraha B.Ed College is located in Bangalore city. The Institution is recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and is affiliated with Bangalore University.
Anugraha B.Ed College, Bangalore was founded by Dr. C. Sunil Kumar with an aim to provide students with quality education and holistic experience in academics and in other co-curricular activities as well. According to the Anugraha B.Ed College reviews, it is considered to be one of the finest colleges in the field of education and teacher training.
Anugraha B.Ed College offers Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for teacher trainee aspirants. The college has a good infrastructure with modern facilities required for students. Equipped with facilities such as laboratories, classrooms, computer lab, multipurpose hall and library, students gain better experience in overall campus life. The college’s teaching staff members are efficient and well qualified to provide quality education and training for teacher trainee aspirants. Anugraha B.Ed College fees structure and admission process is easy for aspiring students to train in B.Ed training course.
- Education Consultant
- Education Researcher
- Content Writer
- School Teachers
- Research Assistant
- Private Tutor
- Online Tutor
- The B.Ed course provided at Anugraha B.Ed College is of 2 years duration.
- Candidates should pass with a Bachelor's degree any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized university.
- Anugraha B.Ed College is located in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Yes, Anugraha B.Ed College is affiliated with Bangalore University.
- The job opportunities after completing B.Ed are as follows: a)Education Consultant b)Education Researcher c)Content Writer d)School Teachers e)Research Assistant f)Private Tutor