Ambika College of Nursing
Thymagundalu Cross Road, T.Begur, Nelamangala, Bangalore - 562 123
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Ambika College of Nursing is an accredited and certified private college of nursing in Bangalore established by Ambika Nursing and Paramedical Institutions. The college offers 4-year B.Sc in Nursing, 3-year diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery and other courses.
Established in 1998, the college has been ranked among the top 10 best nursing colleges in Bangalore. Their placement record too is good with many nursing students being absorbed by the group’s own multispecialty People Tree Hospital. They have a tie-up with several private and government hospitals for practical training.
The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and recognised by the Government of Karnataka, Karnataka Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council. The facilities provided by the college are labs, libraries, seminar halls and many more.
*Scholarships subject to central/state government and college rules.
The college provides scholarships to:
- Scheduled Castes(SC) and Scheduled Tribes(ST)
- Other Backward Class(OBC)
Ambika College of Nursing provides the best facilities to the students as well as quality nursing education.
- Experienced Faculty: The faculty members of the college are highly trained and give hands-on training to the students.
- 100% Placement: The college has 100% placement and provides training to the students in top hospitals.
- Well-equipped Labs: There are well-equipped labs which provide the students with the right space to complete the practical lectures.
- Recreation & Sports Facilities: The college provides recreational and sports facilities that can be used by the students.
The graduates of Ambika College of Nursing can become:
- Staff Nurse
- Chief Nurse
- Nurse Supervisor
- Nurse Educator
The B.Sc. Nursing degree is for four years while the master’s degree is for two years.
Nursing is often called a noble profession. Hospitals are always in need of nurses and the demand is growing across India. As a nurse, you will always find a job, regardless of where you’ve studied.
All infrastructure including library and laboratory are all top-notch at Ambika College of Nursing.
Ambika College of Nursing has a very active placement cell that helps nursing students get jobs at various hospitals.
Yes. All admissions to this nursing college are based on the marks scored in a state-level entrance test conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority. With over a quarter-century of experience in counselling students with admissions to colleges in India, BangaloreStudy will be your best bet for admission to this nursing college.