Alliance Ascent College
19th Cross, 7th Main, BTM II Stage, N. S. Palya, Bengaluru - 560076, Karnataka, India
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Alliance Ascent College aims to provide quality education to the students. The college is a constituent college of Alliance University. It provides a dedicated teaching staff who encourages the students to shine in their career.
The college provides state-of-the-art facilities, world-class education, training and research in the areas of business and management. The students are encouraged to become successful business leaders as well as responsible social stewards.
The college trains the students with analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills in order to prepare them for the future.
The college offers scholarships to students on the basis of their merit and the marks obtained by the student for various exams. The categories of the scholarships are:
- CBSE and ISC Scholarships
- National Entrance Test Scholarships
- Alliance Scholarships
|CAT||Common Admission Test|
|XAT||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|KMAT||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test|
|CMAT||Common Management Aptitude Test|
Alliance Ascent College equips the students with analytical, decision-making, technical, interpersonal and technological skills. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Library: The college library has a huge collection of books related to the subject that is required by the students.
- Well-equipped labs: The students are provided with well-equipped labs with the latest technology for the students to practice their practical work.
- Recreation: The college provides indoor and outdoor sports facilities on the campus for the recreational purpose and overall development of every student who is studying in this college.
- Hostel: There is a separate hostel facility for boys and girls with rooms that has all the basic facilities for the students.
Students graduating from Alliance Ascent College can become:
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Market Research Analyst
- Product Manager
- Media Planner
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Marketing
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Organizational Leadership and Strategy (OB & HR)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Operations
The college is completely MBA focused and is a constituent unit of Alliance University.
It’s about Rs. 8 lakhs for Indian citizens.
Anyone who has attempted and scored marks in one of these entrance tests GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/KMAT can join the college.
The infrastructure is excellent and one of the best amongst all universities.
The university has a placement division to help students with jobs after studies.