Alliance Ascent College
19th Cross, 7th Main Rd, NS Palya, Stage 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India-560076
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) University Grants Commission (UGC)
The Alliance Ascent College, Alliance University offers various postgraduate management courses for candidates who aspire to start a career in management. The college is known for its unique ‘Placement Linked MBA’ program that helps the students get job opportunities before they finish their post-graduation.
Alliance Ascent College, Bangalore also provides various value-added programs that help the students learn various skills. They have a progressive curriculum that is relevant to the current business trends in the market.
Merit Scholarships, Reserved Category Scholarships, and Scholarships for Differently Abled, National Level Player, Defence Quota, and Domicile Students.
Interactive lectures, classroom projects, expert guest lectures, case-study analysis, business games, etc., are part of every program’s curriculum. Therefore, the Alliance Ascent College, BTM Layout is highly preferred by candidates interested in pursuing an MBA.
Alliance Ascent College MBA fees are affordable, and the college also has various scholarship programs. The Processing Fee for candidates is Rs. 25,000, and the Fee for Learners Value Proposition (Virtual) is also Rs. 25,000. Both of these fees are a part of the total Registration Fee for the MBA programs.
- Marketing Manager
- Media Planner
- Market Research Analyst
- Brand Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Credit Risk Analyst
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Marketing
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Organizational Leadership and Strategy (OB & HR)
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) Operations
Master of of Business Administration (MBA) Human Resource Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Investment Banking
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Data Science & Data Analytics
- The college offers 5 ‘Placement Linked MBA’ programs for the students.
- The Alliance Ascent College offers a certificate program in Data Analytics for the students.
- Yes, the college offers Industry Internship Programs for the students.
- The Center for Foreign Languages trains students to obtain intensive language proficiency and helps the students to understand global business practices.
- The college accepts multiple MBA entrance exams like CAT/ XAT/ KMAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ MAT/ AMAT.