Al-Khateeb Polytechnic College
10/1, 1st B Cross Rd, Vijay Nagar, Bhoopasandra, R.M.V. 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560094
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Al-Khateeb Polytechnic College is a government aided polytechnic college recognised by AICTE and affiliated to the Department of Technical Education. The college offers three years full-time diploma courses in engineering and technology.
The college follows the Board of Technical Exam, Government of Karnataka for the curriculum, syllabus and evaluation. The students seeking admission in this college can take admission for any diploma course after successfully completing their 10th board exams.
The college aims at training their students so that they can conduct non-formal skilled training programmes to the community. The college follows government rules and regulation and works to uplift the community. They have mutually beneficial linkages with NGOs, industries and the government.
*Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules.
Al-Khateeb Polytechnic College is known for the quality of education it provides to the students. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Faculty: The faculty members of the college provides the students with hands-on training in the subject.
- Quality Education: The college provides the students with a quality education that will help them in their future.
- Labs: The labs of the college have all the latest technology for the students to use for education purposes.
- Infrastructure: The college has all the infrastructure that is required for the students.
Graduates of Al-Khateeb Polytechnic can opt a career in:
- Computer Science Engineers
- Personal Assistants
- Information Science Engineers
- Automobile Engineers
- Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
The polytechnic offers four diploma programmes-- out of which three are aided by the government and one is unaided.
Yes, the polytechnic invites several companies to be part of the campus drive and several students have had offers letters in their hands by the end of the recruitment drive.
Diploma courses are meant for students who want to start working at an early age and these three-year diploma programmes-- which comprise of both technical and non-technical courses-- are an easy method to become employable.
All the polytechnic courses in Karnataka are controlled by the Department of Technical Education (DTE).
The infrastructure is pretty decent.