Al-Ameen Medical College
Al-Ameen Medical College, Athani Road, Bijapur-586 108, Karnataka, India
Medical Council of India (MCI)
Al-Ameen Charitable Fund Trust was established in 1979 and is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. Dr Mumtaz Ahmed Khan, along with other leading Muslim personalities, founded and established the organization. The main aim of the trust was to establish educational institutions and welfare organizations principally for the benefit of the Muslim community and other underprivileged communities.
Al-Ameen Medical College is one of the top Medical Colleges in Bijapur that was established in 1984, under the Al-Ameen Charitable Fund Trust. It offers excellent education under multiple medical programs with various specializations. Al-Ameen Medical College offers MBBS, PG Diploma courses, and MD / MS programs. The college has an attached hospital with modern amenities to meet the needs of society.
Al-Ameen Medical College, Bijapur is one of the premier institutes that is established in Karnataka. The institute is listed among the top medical colleges in Bijapur. Al-Ameen Medical College is striving to make the organization one of the best medical institutions in the country. The institute ensures to provide the best education to the candidates with both a practical and theoretical approach. Al-Ameen Medical College Admissions is based on NEET exams only.
Teacher or Professor
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Master of Surgery (MS) OBG (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
- Admission procedures are done through NEET Exams only.
- MBBS course includes 4.5 years of study along with 1 year of a rotatory internship program.
- There are 21 medical departments available at the institute.
- Al-Ameen Charitable Fund Trust also has various educational institutions that include: - Primary Schools - High Schools - Junior Colleges - Degree Colleges - College of education - College of Pharmacy - Engineering College - Technical Training Institutes - Law College
- Al-Ameen Charitable Fund Trust is located in Bangalore, Karnataka and Al-Ameen Medical College is located in Bijapur, Karnataka.
- The seat intake as per 2019 was 150 for an MBBS course.