AECS Maaruti College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre
108, Hulimavu Tank Band Road, Off, Bannerghatta Main Rd, Near Meenakshi Temple, BTM 6th stage, 1st Phase, Kammanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Dental Council of India (DCI)
Started in 1992 by Amrith Educational and Cultural Society and Sri Bharathiya Vidyarthi Nilaya Education Society, Bengaluru, AECS Maaruti College of Dental Sciences and Research Center aim for the achievement of educational excellence by teaching and training the future dental health professionals.
The college is located near Meenakshi Temple, 108, Hulimavu Tank Band Road. It is one of the reputed dental colleges in Karnataka. The college aims at a healthy combination of both Western and Eastern dental health sciences.
The college wants its students to recognise the health need of the community and carry out professional obligations ethically and equitably. Keeping in mind the National Oral Health Policies, the college promotes the development of students who would keep in mind the scientific temper and academic excellence.
Scholarships subject to Central/ State Government and College rules.
|NEET UG||National Eligibility Entrance Test for admission in Bachelors in Dental Science|
|NEET MDS||National Eligibility Entrance Test for admission in Masters in Dental Science|
AECS Maaruti College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is known for the quality of education it provides and state-of-the-art infrastructure, which are as follows:
- Hostel: The college has facilities like separate boys and girls hostel. The mess offers food that is nutritious and hygienic.
- Seminar Hall: There is a seminar hall for students for guest lectures by eminent doctors and organise seminars.
- Labs: The lab is highly sophisticated with imported equipment for clinical, pre-clinical and basic sciences that make learning more interesting for them.
- Library: The library is stocked with books and research papers on the subject for the students. They subscribe to the international journals and newsletters related to the subject for the students to make information available on the fingertips of the students.
The graduates of this college can become:
- Dental Assistant
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- The BDS degree at AECS Maaruti College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is for five years and that includes 4-years of classroom studies and 1 year of rotating clinical internship. All postgraduate courses are for three years and diploma courses are for two years.
- AECS Maaruti College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre is one of the largest dental colleges in Karnataka with several streams being taught at the PG level. Over the years the college has built a reputation as one of the most preferred dental colleges in Karnataka owing to its expert faculty and infrastructure. With over 25 years of experience of helping students with admissions to dental colleges across India, BangaloreStudy is your sureshot way to a seat in a dental college of your choice. Get in touch with us today.
- All admissions to BDS courses start with an entrance test conducted by NEET. While the entrance examinations for admission to MDS courses normally happen between January-February of every year. All BDS classes start in August while the MDS academic year starts from June.
- AECS Maaruti College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre follows the fee structure prescribed by the government of Karnataka for both UG and PG admissions. They accept cheques and D.D's.
- Yes, a foreign national or NRI can study at AECS Maaruti College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre. However, those desirous of studying dentistry at this college must have cleared NEET.
- Yes, AECS Maaruti College of Dental Sciences and Research Centre offers umpteen opportunities for students to engage in research. Over the years, the college has built a massive portfolio of research papers.
- Yes. The college has separate hostels for both boys and girls. The college is also very well connected to the local and outstation transport network.
- The college is spread over a massive campus and has several options for sports. You can also take part in their annual days, annual festivals, guest lectures, and more.