AECS Maaruthi College of Nursing
Bannerghatta Main Rd, Kammanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560076
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Established in 2002, AECS Maaruti College of Nursing is a private college in Bangalore offering Diploma, Bachelor’s, and Master’s courses in Nursing.
The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by the Government of Karnataka, Indian Nursing Council and Karnataka Nursing Council. AECS Maaruti College of Nursing is located on Bannerghatta Main road, Kammanahalli.
Surrounded by lush greenery, the campus is the perfect setting for academic studies. AECS Maruthi College of Nursing, Bangalore, is a constituent of Amrith Educational and Cultural Society.
AECS Maaruti College of Nursing provides holistic education to its students and helps them become top nursing professionals. The college auditorium is well-equipped with the latest technology to be used for conducting workshops, seminars, etc.
AECS Maaruti College of Nursing faculty is well-qualified and highly experienced in providing hands-on training to students. The library is well-stocked with the latest books and publications for students to update their knowledge.
AECS Maruthi College of Nursing reviews are excellent among teachers and students. The college campus also has a Biochemistry Lab, Microbiology Lab, Pediatric Lab, Midwifery Lab, Nutrition Lab, Anatomy Lab and Counseling Room.
- Military Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Industrial Nurse
- Nurse Manager
- Critical Care Nurse
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Medical Content Writer
- Head Nurse
- Professor, etc...
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
- AECS Maaruti College of Nursing is located at Kammanahalli, Bengaluru.
- The specializations offered in M.Sc at AECS Maaruti College of Nursing are in Medical-Surgical Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, and Community Health Nursing.
- The duration of B.Sc Nursing at AECS Maaruti College of Nursing is 4 years.
- Yes, the college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- Yes, the college provides hostel facilities for its students.