AECS Maaruthi College of Nursing
Bannerghatta Main Road, Kammanahalli, Bangalore
Indian Nursing Council (INC)
Established in 2002 by Amrith Educational and Cultural Society (AECS), AECS Maaruthi College of Nursing is a private college in Bangalore offering master, bachelor, post-basic, and general courses in nursing.
The college is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC). The college is located on Bannerghatta Main Road and the campus is surrounded by greenery, which is a perfect location for academic purposes.
The students seeking admission for B.Sc. and M.Sc. Nursing in this college must have a minimum of 50% marks in their higher secondary education with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a compulsory subject for B.Sc. and a B.Sc. degree in Nursing from a government recognised college for M.Sc. The students will also have to qualify Karnataka CET to be eligible for the admission process.
* Scholarships subject to the central/state government and college rules
|KAR CET||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|KAR PGET||Karnataka Postgraduate Entrance Test|
The college is known for the quality of its faculty members who inculcate quality education and prepares the students for the future. The facilities provided by the college are:
- Campus: The college campus equipped with Biochemistry Lab, Microbiology Lab, Fundamentals of Nursing Lab, Pediatric Lab, Midwifery Lab, Nutrition Lab, Computer Lab, Community health Lab, Anatomy Lab, Counseling Room, A.V.aids Lab & a Departmental Library.
- Auditorium: The college provides auditorium that is well-equipped with all the latest technologies and used for any seminar or workshop for students.
- Library: The college library is well-stocked with books and a calm environment for the students to study.
- Faculty: The faculty members of the college are highly trained and qualified and provides hands-on training to the students.
The graduates of AECS Maaruthi College of Nursing can become:
- Staff Nurse
- Chief Nurse
- Nurse Supervisor
- Nurse Educator
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Community Health Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Medical-Surgical Nursing
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Obstetrics and Gynaecology Nursing
Post Basic Bachelor of Science (P. B. B.Sc.) Nursing
The college offers B.Sc., PB B.Sc, GNM and M.Sc Nursing. All the courses are affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
The college is located in Bannerghatta Road and has several other institutions in the same campus.
50% marks in 10+2/ HSC/12th with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Pass in B.Sc Nursing for doing M.Sc
Nursing is often called a noble profession. Hospitals are always in need of nurses and the demand is growing across India. As a nurse, you will always find a job, regardless of where you’ve studied
AECS Maaruti College of Nursing has a very active placement cell that helps nursing students get jobs at various hospitals and other corporate firms.
AECS Maaruti College of Nursing follows fees approved by the Government of Karnataka. You can pay by cash/cheque/DD.