Adwika College of Nursing
No. 32, HMR Layout. 80ft Road, Jnana Jyothi Nagar, Bangalore - 560056
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
Established in 2018, Adwika College of Nursing is managed by the Adwika Educational Trust. The college is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Adwika College of Nursing, Bangalore, aims to meet the needs and requirements of the industry through the advancement of human capital equipped with values, skills, and knowledge that are vital for good performance.
The college envisions creating nursing professionals who excel in the various fields of their career through holistic development during their student life.
Adwika College of Nursing, Bangalore, focuses on student empowerment at the academic level to make them competent in the highly volatile industrial market. The college environment is maintained to keep it enjoyable, well-rounded, and safe for the students.
The faculty at the institute are highly dedicated and qualified. They incorporate teaching methods using modern equipment and electronic gadgets. Guidance and support are always available for the students throughout their educational journey at the institute.
The college encourages student participation in extracurricular activities along with their academics. Adwika College of Nursing fee structure is based on the current curriculum and the facilities at the college.
- Staff Nurse
- Nurse Educator
- Intensive Care Nurse
- Junior Psychiatric Nurse
- Ward Nurse & Infection Control Nurse
- The college is located at Jnana Jyothi Nagar, Bangalore.
- Adwika College of Nursing is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
- The duration of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is 4 years.
- The eligibility for admission to Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is completing 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as compulsory subjects with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board of education.
- A candidate who completed Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing has the scope to work in different job roles like - Staff Nurse, Nurse Educator, Intensive Care Nurse, Junior Psychiatric Nurse, etc.