Acharya Institute of Allied Health Sciences (AIAHS)
Acharya Doctor Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rd, Soladevanahalli, Karnataka - 560107
Government of Karnataka
Acharya Institute of Allied Health Sciences (AIAHS) is a part of Acharya Institutes, Bangalore. It is known for its quality education and also for excellence in Health Science education. It is recognized by the Government of Karnataka and affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
Acharya Institute of Allied Health Sciences, Bangalore, offers healthcare courses, and each program is designed as per the guidelines of RGUHS. The college promotes its higher values and ethics of education in health care and its research sector.
AIAHS, Bangalore nurtures and transforms the talents of millions of students through higher education in the area of health science and health care management. The college strives to make a difference in the education and paramedical field by offering practical exposure.
AIAHS, Bangalore maintains global standards in its education and provides the best practical exposure. Acharya Institute of Allied Health Sciences has created a niche by providing quality education, and this all has been possible because of experienced faculty and state-of-art infrastructure such as hostel facilities, library, extracurricular activities, etc.
The faculty members of the college are highly-trained in their field and provide the best technical education to the students. Acharya Institute of Health Sciences course admissions is purely based on merit and eligibility criteria provided by the college.
- Speech Pathologist
- Audiometry Technician
- OT Technician
- Lab Technician
- Optometry Researchers
- Starting Optometry Business, etc..
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Medical Imaging Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Medical Laboratory Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Respiratory Care Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Radiotherapy Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Renal Dialysis Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Anesthesia and Operation Theatre Technology
Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)
- After completing Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Respiratory Care Technology, a candidate can choose various job roles like Respiratory Therapist, Clinical Application Therapist, Adult Critical Care Specialist, Neonatal Respiratory Care Technologist, etc.
- The duration of Bachelor in Hospital Administration is 3 years.
- Acharya Institute of Allied Health Sciences is located at Soldevanahalli, Bangalore.
- Acharya Institute of Allied Health Sciences is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science (RGUHS).
- The eligibility for Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Radiotherapy is completing 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) from a recognized board of education.