A J College of Nursing
#911/1, KG Layout, T-Dasarahalli, NH-4, Bangalore 560057
Indian Nursing Council (INC) Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC)
AJ College of Nursing (AJCN) is one of the well-known nursing colleges in Bangalore. However, students must be well aware of all the AJ Nursing College details before they join. The college was established in 2004 and is located in Dasarahalli, Bangalore. AJCN, since its inception, has been an excellent nursing education provider for its applicants.
A.J Group of Institutions manages the AJCN. AJ College of Nursing in Dasarahalli aims to serve the nursing field with passion and excellence.
AJ College of Nursing in Dasarahalli is one of the best and finest nursing colleges in Bangalore. The institute’s faculty team is built with qualified, intellectual, and experienced faculty members related to the field of nursing. INC and KNC have recognized the AJ College of Nursing.The college ensures the overall personality development of the students. AJ College of Nursing in Dasarahalli provides both practical and theoretical-based academic programs for a deeper understanding of nursing subjects and concepts. Students of the nursing institute are trained well to be a professional nurse after completing the course.
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Superintendent
- Department Supervisor
- Deputy Nursing Superintendent
- Nursing Supervisors
- Director of Nursing
- Nursing Teacher
- Industrial Nurses
- Nursing Service Overseas
- Community Health Nurse
- Military Nurse
- The AJ College of Nursing is located at Dasarahalli in Bangalore.
-The courses offered by AJ College of Nursing are: a) Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing b) General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
- Yes, the Nursing Institute is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Bangalore.
- The Diploma in GNM is offered as a 3-year program by the institute.
- Yes, the Institute is approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Karnataka State Nursing Council (KSNC).