Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy
#82, Whitefield EPIP Area, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560066
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) Government of Karnataka
Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy was established in the year 2019 under the management of Srinivasa Trust. It is recognised by the Government of Karnataka and approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy, Bangalore, is affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS).
The institute focuses on compassionate patient care to underprivileged people and brings health care of international standards within the reach of every individual. Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy, Bangalore, is a multi-speciality tertiary care hospital with a focus on providing world-class and holistic health care service to the community.
Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy, Bangalore, provides a high-quality, comprehensive and integrated Pharmacutical Sciences education. The institute has modern facilities along with well-trained and highly-qualified faculty members.
Excellent facilities and high-quality, comprehensive, integrated Pharmaceutical Sciences education has resulted in excellent Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy reviews.
Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy placement cell excels in preparing students for future selections and has established strong relationships with recruiting firms and hospitals. Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy ranking has been consistent as one of the best Pharmacy colleges in Bangalore.
Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy admission is open for the eligible candidates who have secured minimum scores in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology. Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy fees structures are affordable to students belonging to all sections of the society.
- Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy is located in Whitefield, Bangalore.
- Yes, the college has a placement cell that provides eligible students with placement opportunities.
- Vydehi Institute of Pharmacy, Bangalore, offers B Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
- The college is recognized by Government of Karnataka and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- Yes, the college provides scholarships for eligible students.