GATE 2022 Registration Postponed
Source: Hindustan Times
The Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) 2022 registration has been postponed. The registration portal was supposed to open on August 30th, 2021 (Monday). However, it has now been rescheduled to September 2nd, 2021 (Thursday).
The last date for the registration of GATE 2022 is September 24th, 2021 (Friday). Interested candidates can check for their eligibility and apply before the last date.
GATE is conducted for granting admissions to Master's Degree programs. GATE 2022 exams will be held on February 5th, 6th, 12th, and 13th, 2022.
On October 26th, 2021 (Tuesday), the registration portal would reopen, allowing the candidates to rectify the errors in the application form. The rectifying option will remain open till November 1st, 2021 (Monday).
GATE 2022 is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur along with six other Institutes of Technology campuses (Mumbai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Chennai and Roorkee) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru on behalf of the National Coordination Board - GATE, the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education.
Following things must be kept ready by the candidates to apply for GATE 2022:
- Personal Information (Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, Parents Details, etc.)
- Communication Address including PIN Code.
- Eligibility Degree Details
- Name and Address of the College with PIN Code
- GATE Papers or Subject
- Three City Choices for GATE Examination.
- Candidates' Photographs and their Signature images must be uploaded in the specified format.
- Scanned copies of the Category Certificate, PwD Certificate, Certificate of Dyslexia (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of other valid documents like Aadhaar-UID, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, and Driving License.
- The same original ID must be carried to the examination hall.
- Payment shall be made via Net-banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI