CAT 2020 Exam Date is Released: Last-Minute Preparation Tips
The Common Admission Test 2020 or CAT 2020 is one of the most sought after B-School entrance examinations in the country. This year, it's scheduled on 29th November 2020.
CAT 2020 has been divided into 3 sessions on 29th November, 2020.
Below are the details of the 3 sessions:
|1st Session||8:30 AM to 10:30 AM|
|2nd Session||12:30 PM to 2:30 PM|
|3rd Session||4:30 PM to 6:30 PM|
As the exam dates are closing in, candidates would feel the pressure. Some preparation tricks shall help them to go about the last phase of preparations smoothly.
Here are some last-minute tips for the students:
- The last days before the examination should be spent on solving 2 to 3 Mock Tests and should be solved during their allotted session's time.
- Check the CAT 2020 Syllabus to ensure that no section or topics are missed during the preparation process.
- Finalize the pattern in which you will be solving the CAT 2020 question paper and stick to it.
- Try to stay calm and composed and don't panic as that would invite more nervousness.
- Carefully read all the instructions on the CAT 2020 Admit Card.
- Try to locate the CAT 2020 Exam Centre one day before the examination as that would eradicate the hassles on exam day.